Staff Nurse - Elderly Care - Registered General Nurse/Registered Mental Health Nurse (RGN/RMN) - Stokenchurch, Buckinghamshire - Days and Nights - Paying up to £17.50ph - 36 or 48 hours (8 - 8)
We are currently looking for a Staff Nurse to join a well established team in Buckinghamshire.
You will be an experienced Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) seeking a permanent opportunity in an Elderly Nursing Home in Stokenchurch.
This well-respected nursing home is considered one of the top providers in the region. You should be keen to join a team dedicated to providing high levels of care. You should be someone who is passionate about care and making a difference in other people's lives.
My client is one of the leading private health care providers in the UK with a strong track record of supporting staff development.
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within an established and successful care home for the elderly.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promoting and maintaining high standards of clinical practice
You will have:
- A Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments
To apply for this exciting opportunity, send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mahanoor on: 0161 234 9791.