RGN or ODP – Theatre Practitioner – Private Hospital – Kent – Up to £25,000 per annum
Our client in Kent is currently looking for an experienced Theatre Practitioner to join their Private Hospital. this is an excellent opportunity for an RGN or ODP who has previous experience of working within Theatre, and now looking for new opportunities within a well-established hospital.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing national provider and an experienced Theatre scrub nursing team.
The benefits of this RGN or ODP – Theatre Practitioner role include:
- Access to professional and personal development
- Opportunity to gain experience within a dynamic working environment
- Training opportunities
- Supportive team and management
They are looking for an RGN or ODP – Theatre Practitioner who has the following skills & behaviours:
- Team player
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Willing to 'go the extra mile'
- Business focused
- Excellent communication skills
Qualifications & Training required for this RGN or ODP – Theatre Practitioner role:
- Registered Nurse qualification ( RGN ) with suitable theatre scrub background or Operating Department Practitioner ( ODP )
- NMC or HCPC registration
- Relevant experience required in a UK setting
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org