Health and Wellbeing Nurse – RGN or RMN – Substance Misuse – Warwickshire – Up to £32,000 per annum
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm
We are currently looking for an RGN or RMN with a background in substance misuse, prison services or clinic/practice nursing background, to work in their fantastic service in Warwickshire. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly skilled nurse who wants to work Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm.
They are looking for a nurse to join their close-knit team at their Substance Misuse Clinic in Warwickshire. They need a nurse with a positive attitude that is willing to learn and understand the treatment process. The service provides an Alcohol Liaison Service, an Alcohol Detox Service and an Opiate Replacement Service for NHS patients.
The service provides a range of interventions including; blood borne virus screening and vaccination, clinically assisted alcohol reduction plans, community detoxification, counselling, extended brief interventions, health and well being checks and hospital alcohol liaison
The benefits of this Health and Wellbeing Nurse – RGN or RMN role include:
- A competitive salary with an increase in annual leave days based on length of service
- A generous contributory pension scheme
- Regular support and supervision during their probationary period and monthly supervision thereafter
- The opportunity to work within a rewarding and varied role in a supportive team environment
- The potential for personal and professional development, including internal and external training courses and time off to pursue relevant higher education qualifications.
- Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm working hours
As a Health and Wellbeing Nurse – RGN or RMN, you must have/be:
- Be a first level registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN )
- Possess an active UK nursing PIN
- Ideally have experience in substance misuse services, whether that be drugs, alcohol or both
- Have a clear understanding of the need for and ability to deliver quality services
- Have knowledge of clinical prescribing issues
- Demonstrate knowledge of harm reduction and health promotion interventions
- Possess knowledge of the issues facing alcohol misusers including appropriate medical interventions, social care and health issues
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com