Occupational Therapist - Community Team - Learning Disabilities - Redbridge - £25ph
We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to join a Community Team with adults who have learning disabilities. Part time days are required (3 days per week. 22.5 hours ideally Monday-Wednesday but this is flexible. Also there is opportunity for further hours as and when required.
Learning Disability Team works with adults from 18-end of life. Co-morbidities within the client group are cerebral palsy, severe physical disabilities, schizophrenia, bi-polar disorder, personality disorder, ASD to name a few.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapy role include:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Great way to expand experience
- Joining a collaborative and friendly team
As an Occupational Therapist you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy