Occupational Therapist - £38,040- £41,847pa - 3 Vacancies - Paediatrics - West London
We are currently looking for 3 Occupational Therapists to join the integrated therapies team with one of our NHS clients in North West London as community Paediatrics Occupational Therapists.
The successful Occupational Therapists will be working with children with complex needs including children with physical needs, autism, development coordination difficulties and learning difficulties.
The Occupational therapist will work as part of a multi disciplinary team and must be able to work independently as well as in a team.
Benefits of the role…
- Supportive Service and management structure
- Deeply rewarding work
- Complex and varied caseloads
- Full time
- Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- Community Paediatric Occupational Therapist
- Providing service to early years
- Assessing and providing assessment/ intervention/ training to parents school staff
- ASD Early years MDT
- ASD in special schools
- PMLD neuro severe and complex needs children
- Cerebral Palsy, Developmental coordination disorder, autistic spectrum disorders, global developmental delay, and orthopaedic and rheumatology conditions
- Special seating and posture management and moving and handling for early years
- With joint MDT working in CDS - SLT/ PT/MT/Psych/ Paeds
- Skills with neuro splinting, spasticity/ tone/ Botox/ Post botox
- Setting up and running groups for children- moving through developmental stages, pre-writing, sensory processing, parent groups
- Setting up and running training for nurseries and schools
- Clear knowledge of up to date legislation and EHC process for the UK education system for children with Special Needs
- Experience in paediatrics
- The assessment for and provision of specialist equipment including seating, toileting and personal hygiene aids.
- Working with children in mainstream schools who are in the process of being assessed for an EHCP or have an existing Educational Statement. .
- Assessing children with co-ordination difficulties on the waiting list
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience of working and liaising across agencies
- Good time management skills
- Problem solving aptitude
- Flexible, reliable and trustworthy
- Able to work independently with limited direct supervision
As an Occupational Therapist you must have:
- A HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy