Senior Occupational Therapist - Neighbourhood Model Pilot - Central London - £32ph
Our client in Central London are looking for a confident Occupational Therapist to aid in the delivery of their Neighbourhood social care pilot. The position offers the opportunity to gain experience in the delivery of a new service as well as working as part of a newly formed, supportive multi disciplinary team. Although the role requires the successful candidate to be confident working autonomously, the service are willing to consider any applicant with some degree of local authority experience.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapy role:
- Excellent pay rate
- Accessible location
- Supportive team
- Offering excellent experience for the CV
As an Occupational Therapist you will have previous experience:
- Working within multidisciplinary teams and in a variety of settings
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent track record of building relationships with colleagues, partners and service users.
- Good working knowledge of the Care Act and eligibility criteria
- Good working knowledge of the various services and support available to Hackney residents
- Experience of managing complex case work
- Experience of screening Safeguarding Adult referrals
- Be an expert in Adult Social Care
As an Occupational Therapist you MUST be
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy