Advance Practice Physiotherapist - MSK - City of London - Band 8a - £40ph
Our client in the City of London are looking for an Advanced Practice Physiotherapist for their MSK team. The position is based at an easily accessible location offering spectacular views of some of London's famous landmarks. Although the position is advertised as a Band 8a, the trust would be willing to consider Band 7s with strong experience.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rate
- Brilliant location
- Collaborative and friendly team
- Ongoing Contract
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- Expert clinical assessment skills in MSK conditions.
- Trained to request x-ray, MRI, bloods, ultrasound, NCS, as appropriate to inform decision making
- Excellent communication skills to communicate difficult information and support understanding of persistent pain.
As a Physiotherapist you MUST be
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy