Occupational Therapist - Physical Disabilities - Kensington and Chelsea - £30 per hour
Kensington and Chelsea are looking for an Occupational Therapist to join their physical disabilities team based in Ladbroke Grove.
Candidates must have experience of working within a Social Care Occupational Therapy service and be familiar with adaptations and equipment provision.
Essential experience of this role includes moving and handling & major and minor adaptations.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Rewarding and varied work
- Steady Caseloads
- Access to a well-established network with adult occupational therapy services
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful therapist will have experience of…
- Providing professional occupational therapy services
- Undertaking and reviewing assessments of users in consultation with other health professionals.
- providing aids and rehabilitation for people with disabilities
- On occasions designing tailor made equipment and adaptations to users' homes and provide advice on design and planning of buildings and facilities
- Assessing the needs of people as they relate to housing adaptations
- Initiating and coordinating appropriate outcomes identified in the assessment
- Reviewing services to ensure they continue to meet the identified outcomes.
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Advising on home and workplace environmental alterations, such as adjustments for wheelchair access;
- Liaising with other professionals, such as doctors, physiotherapists, social workers, equipment suppliers and architects, as well as patients' families, carers and employers;
- Writing reports and attending multidisciplinary case meetings to plan and review ongoing treatment.
- Managing a caseload, prioritising needs, and completing administrative tasks
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy