Occupational Therapist - Children's - Walthamstow - London - £25ph
We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to join a Children's team in London. The sucessful candidate will have previous experience of working with children with disabilities, with preferable skills including previous NHS experience and understanding of information governance, confidentiality and risk management. Our client is looking for a candidate who is able to work well independently.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapy role include:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Deeply rewarding work
- Complex and varied caseloads
As an Occupational Therapist your duties will include:
- Carrying out assessments and treatment sessions with children and young people age 0 to 19 with a wide range of physical needs
- Design occupational therapy programmes and teach clients, carers and teaching staff
- Review child's progress and adapt programme
- Keeping up to date RIO notes and other required clinical records
- Working as autonomus practitioner
- Joint working with multidisciplinary teams.
As an Occupational Therapist you must have:
- A HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy