Band 5 Nurse -RGN - Medicine Ward - Portsmouth - up to £28,746p/a + relocation packages on offer
We are currently looking for a band 5 staff nurse, who is qualified as an RGN, to work within a Portsmouth hospital in as part of a medicine ward.
Leadership qualifications and professional development is available to support staff progress your career within the hospital over the next few years.
The right candidate needs to be passionate, flexible and motivated; striving to make a positive difference in the lives of patients.
Benefits of this Nursing position:
- Fantastic holiday allowance
- Relocation packages on offer for relocating nurses
- NHS pension
- Staff development offered for all
As a Registered Band 5 Nurse in a Medicine Ward, you will be:
- Working as part of a team with physicians and other nurses
- Providing high quality care
- Administering medication
- Using medical equipment
- Advising patients and families
- A Registered General Nurse (RGN) qualification
- Active NMC Pin number
- Passion to learn and continue to develop
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org