Registered Nurse -Band 5 RGN - Head and Neck Surgery Ward - Portsmouth - up to £28,746p/a + relocation packages on offer
Our client are currently in need of a band 5 staff nurse (RGN) who is keen to work in a head and neck surgery ward in an NHS hospital located in Portsmouth.
There are fantastic inductions, ongoing training and career progression opportunities on offer. Leadership qualifications and professional development is available to support staff progress your career within the hospital over the next few years.
The right candidate needs to be passionate, flexible and motivated; striving to make a positive difference in the lives of patients.
Benefits of this Nursing post:
- Fantastic holiday allowance
- Relocation packages on offer for relocating nurses
- NHS pension
- Staff development offered for all
As a Registered Band 5 Nurse in a Hospital, you will:
- You will work as part of a team with physicians, other nurses and healthcare professionals
- Provide high quality care
- Administer medication
- Use medical equipment
- Advise patients and families
As a registered Nurse, you will be:
- Qualified as an RGN
- An active NMC pin holder
- Wanting to develop your Nursing career
For more information, please email email@example.com