Ward Manager - RMN or RNLD - Adult Autistic Unit - Bromley, London - Salary up to £42,000 per annum
This is a permanent opportunity for an experienced Ward Manager ( RMN or RNLD ), or a senior nurse with management potential, to manage a low secure unit in Bromley, London.
My client is the largest healthcare provider in mental health across the UK. The ideal candidate will relish a challenge and be a motivated and enthusiastic leader.
The benefits of this Ward Manager - RMN or RNLD role include:
- £2000 welcome bonus (£500 after 3 months, £500 after 6 months and £1,000)
- A competitive salary
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus Bank holidays
- Pension scheme with a Priory contribution
- SMART Pensions option
- SMART Childcare Vouchers
The Ward Manager - RMN or RNLD will be responsible for:
- The development and implementation of appropriate care delivery systems and routines
- Ensuring compliance's are met with the Essential Standards of Quality and Safety or subsequent standards as laid out in the Health and Social Care Act (2008) and the requirements of the Care Quality Commission
- Leading and developing a highly effective, motivated and enthusiastic team to achieve the goals of the unit and deliver the Company's stated aspirations to deliver high quality mental health services
- Working within the agreed budget by managing resources and ensuring the effective administration of the unit's management and support systems.
- Ensuring that service users living in the unit have the opportunity and support to work towards self-determination and independent living, and to gain as much control over their own lives as they are able to.
The Ward Manager - RMN or RNLD will have:
- A RMN or RNLD qualification and extensive mental health experience
- Management experience in a mental health unit or hospital
For more information please email email@example.com