Lead Nurse – RGN or RMN – Community Detox Clinic - Walsall, West Midlands - Up to £35,600 per annum
Shifts: Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm
I am currently looking for a Lead Nurse, RGN or RMN qualified to join a Community Drug and Alcohol Detox Clinic Based in Walsall.
The Lead Nurse ( RMN or RGN ) will be responsible for leading and supervising a team of nurses at the Walsall Service. As directed by the Locality Lead and Clinical Services Coordinator, the post holder will provide a nurse-led clinical service.
The benefits of this Lead Nurse – RGN or RMN – Community Detox Clinic role include:
- Competitive pay rates
- Opportunity to work in an exciting sector
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm working hours
- Company Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Excellent induction, training and development opportunities
- Accredited professional development
Main duties as a Lead Nurse – RGN or RMN – Community Detox Clinic include:
- Assessing clients and developing risk management plans
- Screening for BBV
- Delivering vaccinations
- Dispensing Naloxone
- Advising clients on medication and substance misuse, and enabling them to access medical care
- Review medication regimes and assist in the process of referrals for post-treatment recovery support.
As a Lead Nurse – RGN or RMN – Community Detox Clinic, you must have:
- RGN or RMN qualification and valid UK NMC PIN
- Previous experience of working with drug and alcohol recovery is ideal, but not essential.
- Previous experience of leading / managing a team is desirable but applicants' with strong nursing experience and the potential to develop in to management with training and support will be considered.
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org