Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN or RNLD - Nursing Home - Greater Manchester - £16.50 per hour + Paid Breaks
24, 36 or 48 hours available, Nights Only
We are recruiting on behalf of our client for a talented Staff Nurse ( RGN, RMN, RNLD ) to join their current team in an elderly and dementia nursing home.
The role is based in Greater Manchester and it is flexible as the successful candidate can work full time or part time whilst still being a night only staff member.
You will be paid £16.50 per hour so even the base rate of this position is generous, not to mention paid breaks.
Benefits of this Staff Nurse position:
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Company pension
- DBS paid
- NMC PIN paid
The duties of this Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN or RNLD position include:
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff
- Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the staff nurses healthcare staff
- Participate in the induction and training of all new nurses on the unit
- Supervise and monitor standards of nursing care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
As a Staff Nurse, you MUST have:
- An RGN, RMN or RNLD qualification
- Current registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org