Occupational Therapist - Senior Practitioner - Adults Project - Hackney - £32 - £35ph
We are currently looking for an Senior Occupational Therapist to join an Adults Project team in Hackney. The Senior practitioner will be part of a pilot of a social care component of the Neighbourhood Model starting in Hackney.
We are looking for strong, confident, senior practitioners, so if you are interested in the role then please apply now
Benefits of this Occupational Therapy role include:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
As a Senior Occupational Therpiast you will be:
- Working within multidisciplinary teams and in a variety of settings
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent track record of building relationships with colleagues, partners and service users.
- Good working knowledge of the Care Act and eligibility criteria
- Good working knowledge of the various services and support available to Hackney residents
- Experience of managing complex case work
- Experience of screening Safeguarding Adult referrals
- Be an expert in Adult Social Care
As an Occupational Therapist you MUST be
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy