Scrub Practitioner - RGN - Treatment Centre - Ilford - between £33,000 - £36,000p/a
Monday - Friday, occasional Saturdays involved
The treatment centre is looking for a committed RGN to join their growing day ward team on a full time basis. The role is based in Ilford, East London and it is a clean, modern and comfortable environment to work in.
The treatment centre offers day treatments and inpatient surgery across orthopaedics, general surgery, ophthalmology, oral surgery and endoscopy.
Our client's unfaltering dedication to quality is something they are very proud of; and they constantly strive to do things better for patients. This ethos has led to innovative, evidence based developments to procedures and account for the ongoing improvements to their standards of care.
Benefits of this Nursing position include:
- Competitive pay
- Childcare vouchers
- Minimum 20 days’ holiday
- Pension scheme
- Free uniform (if applicable)
- Company paid DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service)
- Employee benefits scheme
As a Scrub Practitioner you will seek to be:
- Providing the highest standards of nursing care to service users
- Planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating individual care plans
- Providing in accordance with Care Quality Commission standards
- Fully conversant with all policies and procedures of the client
- Competent in the administration of medication in accordance with the clients policies
As an RGN, you must have:
- NMC pin
- RGN qualification
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org