Staff Nurse – RGN or RMN - Elderly / Dementia / Young Adults - South East London - Up to £16 an hour
37.5 hours per week
We are currently looking for a Staff nurse ( RGN or RMN ) to join a fantastic nursing home in South East London which specialises in elderly and dementia care, as well as specialist care for young adults.
This position can offer sponsorship to tier 2 nurses. Accommodation is also available as well as Skype interviews.
Benefits of this Staff Nurse – RGN or RMN role include:
- Award Winning management and mentorship programme.
- Fantastic Training
- Accommodation available
- Skype interviews available
As a Staff Nurse – RGN or RMN you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promoting and maintaining high standards of clinical practice
As a Staff Nurse – RGN or RMN you will have:
- A Registered General Nurse (RGN) or a Registered Mental Nurse qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- High quality clinical skills
For more information please email email@example.com