Lead Nurse – RGN or RMN - Community Drug and Alcohol Detox Clinic - Waltham Forest, London - Up to £36,000 per annum plus £5,000 R&R Bonus
Shifts: Monday - Friday (PART TIME)
We are currently looking for an RGN or RMN to take on a Lead Nurse position within a Community Drug and Alcohol Detox Clinic in Waltham Forest, London. As a Lead Nurse, you will be responsible for leading and supervising a team of nurses at their London service. as directed by the Locality Lead and Clinical Services Coordinator.
They are looking for an RGN or RMN who has previous experience of managing a clinical team, but applicants with strong nursing skills and the potential to development into management with training and support will also be considered.
As a Lead Nurse – RGN or RMN you will benefit from:
- Opportunity to work in an exciting sector
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm working hours
- Company Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Excellent induction, training and development opportunities
- Accredited professional development
Working as a Lead Nurse – RGN or RMN, your main duties will include:
- Assessing clients and developing risk management plans
- Screening for BBV
- Delivering vaccinations
- Dispensing Naloxone
- Advising clients on medication and substance misuse, and enabling them to access medical care
- Review medication regimes and assist in the process of referrals for post-treatment recovery support.
As a Lead Nurse – RGN or RMN, you must have:
- RGN or RMN qualification and NMC PIN.
- Previous experience of working with drug and alcohol recovery is ideal, but not essential.
- Previous experience of leading / managing a team is desirable but applicants' with strong nursing experience and the potential to develop in to management with training and support will be considered.
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org