Registered Care Home Manager – RGN, RMN, RNLD – Complex Needs Specialist Service - Leigh, Greater Manchester - £45,000 - £50,000 per annum + excellent bonus scheme
If you are an experienced Home Manager ( RGN or RMN or RNLD) and are looking for a new challenge to get stuck in to, then this is the ideal opportunity!
My client, who specialise working with adults with complex needs such as ABI, Huntington's, Stroke and Early on set dementia are looking for Home Manager to join their new service in Leigh, Greater Manchester.
The benefits of this Registered Care Home Manager – RGN, RMN, RNLD role include:
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Ongoing development
- Competitive rates of pay
- A challenging and rewarding work environment
- Career progression
- Employee benefits scheme - online shopping, discounts and vouchers
Key Duties as a Registered Care Home Manager – RGN, RMN, RNLD:
- Oversee teams to ensure individual needs of service users are met
- Promote dignity, independence and rights to privacy
- Recruit, Lead and develop staff
- Work towards legal and CQC requirements at all times and drive the home to “outstanding”
- Have full budget responsibility
- Engage with new customers and maintain positive relationships with existing referrers
Requirements as a Registered Care Home Manager – RGN, RMN, RNLD:
- Registered nurse ( RGN, RMN, RNLD ) with a valid MNC PIN
- Previous experience of being a Home Manager in a successful care home.
- A previous CQC rating of 'Good' or 'Outstanding'
For more information please email email@example.com