Occupational Therapist - Paediatrics - 3 days a week - East Cheshire - £24-£28ph
We require an experience Paedicatric Occupational Therapist to undertake clinic based assessments possible in schools and homes following clinic analyse results, to write reports for children referred to this service. Working hours for this role include Monday, Thursday, Friday (8am-4pm). If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP, as we are looking to fill this role quickly.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapy role include:
- Excellent pay rates
- Free DBS and Compliance service
- Twice weekly payroll
- The assessment of children's occupations in school, including activities of daily living and personal care needs;
- The assessment for and provision of specialist equipment including seating, toileting and personal hygiene aids.
- Working with children in mainstream schools who have existing occupational therapy on their ehcps, or are in the process of being assessed for an ehcp or have an existing educational statement.
- The occupational therapist will work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Experience in completing functional assessments as well as administrating standardised assessments.
As an Occupational Therapist, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy