Occupational Therapist - Complex Needs & Disabilities - Redbridge - £23.27ph
We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to join a Complex Needs and Disabilities Team in Redbridge. The successful therapist will be able to provide assessment and interventions via group and individual work related to motor and sensory Skills, self-care, work and productivity, cognitive skills, intra-personal and inter-personal Skills and leisure
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- To have the specialist knowledge of OT assessments and interventions for adults with a significant learning disability and additional needs - physical disability, complex physical health needs, challenging behavior and/or mental health needs
- To contribute to and carry out risk assessment and risk management plans
- To provide advice to the multi-disciplinary teams
As an Occupational Therapist you MUST be
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy