Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Lancashire - Salary up to £31,000 per annum dependant on experience.
Our client in Lancashire is currently looking for a Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) to join their nursing home. This is an excellent opportunity for an RGN or RMN who has previous experience in a similar environment to join a nursing home with a Good CQC.
This is a small care group with a range of residential, nursing and dementia specialist services across the UK. As an RGN or RMN you should be keen to be a part of a team dedicated to providing high levels of care who are passionate about care and making a difference in other people's lives.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home role include:
- Training and development opportunities
- Excellent salary of up to £31,000 per annum
- Good CQC
- Supportive management and staff
As a Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing the highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promoting and maintaining high standards of clinical practice
Essential requirements as a Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home:
- A Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments
For more information please email email@example.com