RGN – Registered General Nurse - Neuro Rehabilitation Service - West Norwood, South East London - Up to £16.50 per hour + paid breaks
This is an excellent opportunity for an RGN with previous nursing home experience to develop their existing skills and be trained in complex care. My client are looking for an enthusiastic and committed RGN, who is looking to gain skills and knowledge within a complex care setting.
Once you have been trained in complex care, there will be opportunities to move into areas such as HDU and ITU, once you have 12 months experience.
This highly awarded home is widely regarded as an exemplary establishment, and praised by the Care Quality Commission as a “role model”, which upholds the highest standards of care and professionalism.
The service users range from the age of 18 upwards. Their needs may include, for example, care for invasive and non-invasive ventilation, tracheostomy, or continuous ambulant peritoneal dialysis. They may suffer from progressive neurological diseases, brain or spinal damage, or be in a persistent vegetative state. All receive highly specialised intervention, provided within the context of individualised, patient-centred practice.
Benefits of this RGN – Registered General Nurse role include:
- Salary review after probation
- In House Trainer providing training in Tracheostomy and Ventilator care
- Enhancements for overtime
- Induction and ongoing training and continued professional development opportunities
- Preceptorship and mentorship programmes
- Free staff lunch
- There is a free mini bus service at particular times from/to the local bus / train station
- Paid breaks during your shift and free uniform
- Employee benefit scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Life assurance scheme
- Contributory personal pension scheme
An ideal RGN – Registered General Nurse will:
- Hold current NMC PIN ( RGN ) registration and follow NMC Codes of Conduct at all times
- Have patient care the heart of what you do, showing empathy, compassion and a desire to make a difference
- Have the ability to motivate, lead and supervise a team
- Be able to demonstrate initiative and creativity
- Be flexible and adaptable, well organised and able to manage time and workload effectively in line with the needs of the service
- Have a desire to expand your professional development and support organisational change
- Have a legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org