Occupational Therapist - Paediatrics - Band 6 - Redbridge - £28- £32ph
We are recruiting for a children's Occupational Therapist to join the children's therapy service with one of our clients in Redbridge.
The successful occupational therapist will have experience of Managing a caseload of equipment and adaptation cases of varying complexity for disabled children within the framework of supervision, including the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of appropriate action, ensuring the effective utilisation of resources with the aim of maintaining and/or increasing independence.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- To provide assessment and treatment expertise to parents/ carers, educational services and within the multi-disciplinary team on the management of children with disabilities.
- To support the lead in management of children with complex physical needs.
- To take the lead in a school based managing of caseload.
- To supervise and performance manage occupational therapy students, junior staff and assistants in the specialty.
- To be responsible for the management and development of own Continuing Professional Development (CPD), identifying and contributing to the evidence based practice of Paediatric Occupational Therapy
- Paediatric experience in relation to equipment provision and manual handling
- Recommending equipment and adaptations
- Advising on specialist equipment to assist with daily activities
- Supporting parents and care workers with implementation and use of equipment
- Liaising with other professionals, such as doctors, physiotherapists, social workers, equipment suppliers and architects, as well as patients' families, carers and teachers
- Writing reports and attending multidisciplinary case meetings to plan and review ongoing treatment
- Managing a caseload, prioritising needs, and completing administrative tasks
As an Occupational Therapist you must have:
- A HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy