Newly Qualified Community Nurse – RGN – Complex Care – Central London – Up to £30,000 per annum
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am – 5:30pm
We currently require a highly skilled, professional Newly Qualified RSCN with the desire to successfully lead, manage and develop adult care packages.
The role is to cover central London. The role entails working with a caseload of patients in their home, Monday to Friday 9am until 5:30pm where you will provide clinical support and also go out to do clinical assessment of new packages.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Registered General Nurse who has just qualified to secure a community post and also gain training and qualifications in trachey and ventilators within the community.
Responsibilities as a Newly Qualified Community Nurse – RGN:
- Maintaining high standards of service delivery, in accordance with CQC, NMC and other professional standard
- Ensuring a high level customer/client satisfaction through excellent communication, trouble-shooting difficulties, proactively managing expectations and creating solutions for clients
- Ensuring that clients, families and carers remain central to our service
- Clinical advice and guidance for clients, families, and care assistants
- Ensure the accuracy of all clinical records and data completed within our paediatric care package
- To provide expertise on all paediatric clinical issue
- To provide a professional service to the company
- To play a role in the continuous development of the company
Essentials requirements for this Newly Qualified Community Nurse – RGN role:
- Confident, with the ability to communicate and present at all level
- Computer literate, able to prioritise and deliver results
- Strong organisational skills, including risk management
- Healthcare background, with a passion for clinical excellence
Qualifications needed for this Newly Qualified Community Nurse – RGN role:
- RGN Qualification
- Management experience/qualification preferred
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org