Staff Nurse - RGN - Nursing Home - Bristol - up to £17.50p/h
Nights only, 38.5 hour week
I am currently recruiting a registered general nurse (RGN) to join a superb nursing home in Bristol. The home is situated close to the centre of Bristol and is easily accessible with superb transport links and amenities.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work as part of a dedicated team with a 'Good' CQC score. If you are a friendly and respectful nurse and can enable residents to maintain their well-being this role is perfect for you.
The home offers a range of services from dementia, mental health conditions and old age. It is well known for its beautiful views and grounds with nurses describing the home as an utterly beautiful place to work.
Benefits of working as a Registered General Nurse (RGN) are:
- Childcare vouchers
- The option to pick up extra shifts
- Discount schemes
- Free uniform
As a Staff Nurse, you will have the following duties:
- Being responsible and accountable for providing the highest standards of nursing
- Ensuring the smooth and efficient management of the shift
- Assessing, prioritising, planning, delegating and monitoring work activities
- Providing clinical and personal support
- Leading and supervising a team of support staff
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A registered nurse qualification, and an NMC PIN
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more information on the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org