Newly Qualified Community Nurse – RSCN or RGN - Chelmsford, Essex – Up to £30,000 per annum
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am – 5:30pm
This is an excellent opportunity for a Newly Qualified Nurse ( RSCN or RGN ) who is looking for their first nursing position working within a community setting. Within this role you will successfully lead, manage and develop paediatric care packages.
The role is to cover across Essex (Basildon, Chelmsford, and Southend & Billercay).
This is a home-based role and will involve travelling to clients within your caseload, giving you the opportunity to build a relationship with clients and meet the care staff working with
You will be working Monday to Friday 9am until 5:30pm where you will provide clinical support and also go out to do clinical assessment of new packages.
It offers you a chance to step away from a busy ward setting and shift style rotas
You don’t need to have experience but must show a keen interest, there will be an opportunity to work for a few months alongside a trainer who will enable you to gain the necessary skills such as using ventilators within a home care environment which will be great for your professional development.
Benefits as a Newly Qualified Community Nurse – RSCN or RGN:
- 37.5 contracted hours per week, this may need to be worked flexibly to meet the demands of your Clients
- Homebased where you can plan your own diary
- Annual Leave 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- Auto enrolment into Nest pension Scheme
- Company Mobile Phone and Laptop
- Access to funded training
- IOSH Moving and Handling Training
- Mileage HMRC rates
- Access to workplace wellness scheme
Responsibilities as a Newly Qualified Community Nurse – RSCN or RGN:
- Maintaining high standards of service delivery, in accordance with CQC, NMC and other professional standard.
- You will manage a Caseload of approximately 10-12 Clients across Basildon, Chelmsford, Southend and Billericay.
- Support Regional Clinical Manager in the development of new care packages
- Ensuring a high level customer/client satisfaction through excellent communication, trouble-shooting difficulties, proactively managing expectations and creating solutions for clients
- Ensuring that clients, families and carers remain central to our service
- Clinical advice and guidance for clients, families, and care assistants
- Ensure the accuracy of all clinical records and data completed within our paediatric care package
- To provide expertise on all paediatric clinical issue
- To provide a professional service to the company
- To play a role in the continuous development of the company
Essentials as a Newly Qualified Community Nurse – RSCN or RGN:
- You will have excellent communication skills to confidently liaise with clients, families and Case Managers
- Access to a car with a full UK driving licence and willing to travel
- RGN or RCSN / Newly Qualified
- Independent, self-motivated and able to work with minimal direct supervision.
- Computer literate with Microsoft packages.
- You will be a team player, happy to help your colleagues if needed because they will do the same for you
For more information please email email@example.com