Registered General Nurse - RGN - Dialysis Clinic - Kings Norton - up to £25,750p/a
I am currently recruiting for a registered general nurse (RGN) to work in dialysis clinics in Kings Norton, Birmingham.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a nurse who is seeking a role where you will make a real difference to patients' lives through the treatment and support provided within these clinics. Within the role, nurses will gain training and qualifications renal care.
You do not have to have recent experience in renal / dialysis care, as long as you have hospital experience, training is provided for nurses keen to move into dialysis clinics.
Within the clinics, nurses are required to work one Saturday in four weekends. The shift patterns are either 6:30am - 2:30pm, 6:30am - 6:30pm or 3pm until 11pm. Nurses are required to work right across these hours.
Some benefits of this Nursing position includes:
- No Sunday shifts
- Flexible work patterns
- 27 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Working as part of a fantastic team
- Competitive salary with regular reviews
As a Registered General Nurse working in a Dialysis clinic, you will:
- Play a key role in care for renal patients
- Follow person centred care plans to administer medications, fluid therapy and other required treatments
- Ensure medical records are appropriated, documented and followed
- Provide patient assessment
- Analyse patient data
- Prepare and monitor dialysis machines
All applicants are required to:
- Hold an RGN qualification
- Have an active NMC registration
- Be able to work in the UK legally
- Have strong ward-based, hospital backgrounds or renal experience
For further information email@example.com