Registered Nurse - RGN/RMN/RNLD - Complex Needs Home - Birmingham - up to £15p/h
I am presently looking for a passionate and experienced registered nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to join a large complex needs nursing home in Kings Heath, Birmingham.
This large home provides care to younger adults with profound physical and mental health problems over 6, ten bedded units. The successful candidate will be joining one of the country's most well respected healthcare providers in this service. The complex care needs include neurological disorders, Cerebral Palsy, challenging behaviour, Spina Bifida, and Muscular Dystrophy.
You must have a sound knowledge of both theoretical and clinical aspects of nursing including developments within your profession.
The benefits of this Nursing (RGN, RMN, and RNLD) role include:
- Competitive salary with annual review
- Incremental Pay Scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Assistance with revalidation process
- Opportunities to gain additional City & Guilds qualifications
- Online benefits scheme including high street retailers
- Comprehensive training and induction
As a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) you will be responsible for:
- Conducting pre-admission assessments, assessing care requirements
- Providing safe and effective means for the ordering, handling, storage, recording and disposal of drugs
- Ordering clinical supplies to budget, ensuring safe storage, stock rotation and usage
- Reviewing and documenting care plans regularly
- Participating in an on-call system to support the nurse in charge
As a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) you will have:
- Working knowledge of CQC regulations and requirements
- A Registered Nurse qualification (RGN/RMN/RNLD)
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For more information on this fantastic role please email firstname.lastname@example.org