Paediatric Community Nurse - Complex Care - Surrey - Paying up to £36,000pa
We currently require a highly skilled, professional individual with the desire to successfully lead, manage and develop our paediatric care packages.
The role is to cover Surrey. The role entails working with a caseload of patients in their home, Monday to Friday 9am until 5 30pm where you will provide clinical support and also go out to do clinical assessment of new packages.
Ideally you will have experience within the community or working in ITU or HDU. However if you do not have this experience but are interested there is an opportunity to work for a few months alongside a trainer who will enable you to gain the necessary skills such as using ventilators within a home care environment which will be great for your professional development.
- Maintaining high standards of service delivery, in accordance with CQC, NMC and other professional standard
- Ensuring a high level customer/client satisfaction through excellent communication, trouble-shooting difficulties, proactively managing expectations and creating solutions for clients
- Ensuring that clients, families and carers remain central to our service
- Clinical advice and guidance for clients, families, and care assistants
- Ensure the accuracy of all clinical records and data completed within our paediatric care package
- To provide expertise on all paediatric clinical issue
- To provide a professional service to the company
- To play a role in the continuous development of the company
- Confident, with the ability to communicate and present at all level
- Computer literate, able to prioritise and deliver results
- Strong organisational skills, including risk management
- Healthcare background, with a passion for clinical excellence
- Management experience/qualification preferred
- Minimum of 1 years post registration nursing experience
In return as Paediatric Nurse Specialist you will receive a competitive salary, contributory pension scheme, tube pass, petrol expenses
For more information, please contact James at Liquid Healthcare on 0161 234 9785 or firstname.lastname@example.org