Newly Qualified Paediatric Nurse (RSCN) preceptorship role - CAMHS unit - Maidenhead, Berkshire near London - £27,500 plus £2,000 joining bonus plus relocation package of up to £8,000
I am currently recruiting for a Paediatric Nurse (RSCN) who is interested in working working CAMHS. This is an exciting opportunity to join a service catering for peopkle between the age of 12 and 18. As a newly qualified paediatric nurse you should be interested in working with people suffering from mental health issues. You will join the team in supporting the physical health needs of patients within the service.
- Excellent induction, training and CPD opportunities
- Accredited professional development
- Preceptorship and Mentorship programmes
- Competitive pay rates
- A wide range of rewards and benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance scheme
- Contributory Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Free uniform
You will be responsible for:
- Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
- Administering medication.
- Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
You will have:
- A Paediatric Nurse (RSCN) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience of mental health services
- A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment
For full job description or more information on the role contact James on 0161 234 9785 or send an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org