Staff Nurse - Days and Nights - Registered General Nurse - (RGN or RMN) - Elderly Nursing Home - Epsom, Surrey - paying £17ph
You will be a Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) seeking a permanent opportunity in a nursing home in Epsom, Surrey
This is a medium-sized, elderly nursing home part of a growing organisation in the region. The home operates to a 3 star standard and you should be keen to join a team dedicated to providing high levels of care within a fantastic nursing home. You should be someone who is passionate about care and making a difference in other people's lives.
My client is recruiting for their home in Epsom, Surrey and can offer the right candidate a genuine opportunity for career progression.
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within an established and successful care home for the elderly. This client is known for providing high quality care and they want someone passionate about care, who is highly motivated and very person-centred.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing the highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promoting and maintaining high standards of clinical practice
You will have:
- A Registered Nurse (RGN) qualification or Registered Mental Nurse (RMN)
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments
To apply for this exciting opportunity, send your CV to: email@example.com or call James on 0161 234 9785.