Newly qualified - Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Nursing Home - Stoke, Staffordshire - £25,700pa
I am currently looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to join a nursing home in Staffordshire.
You will be working within a large, prestigious nursing home in Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire. I am looking for a Staff Nurse to join this fantastic team which prides itself on providing exceptional levels of elderly and dementia care. This is a brilliant opportunity to get a formal preceptorship and within the role you will be assigned a mentor, supporting your development within your first year
The benefits of this role include:
- Generous hourly rate - higher than the local average
- Paid breaks
- Dedicated training room and two full-time staff trainers on site
- Flexible shift patterns
This well-established nursing home in Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire is set in 4 acres of beautiful gardens and is easily accessible from Hanley, Newcastle Under Lyme and Kidsgrove.
As Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) you will:
- Deliver quality, person-centred care to elderly residents
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Supervise junior members of staff and healthcare assistants
You will be:
- RMN qualified and registered with the NMC.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Up to date with current practices
To apply, or for more details please call Lydia on: 0161 238 7489 or send your CV to: email@example.com