RGN – Staff Nurse – Nursing Home – Bath – Up to £17 per hour
Nights Only, Full Time 38.5, Permanent Role
I am currently recruiting a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) to join a superb nursing home in Bath. This is a full time permanent night's only position.
This is a perfect opportunity for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) to become a substantial member of well-managed, dedicated and caring team. The home has brilliant transport links and close to a range of different amenities.
Registered General Nurses (RGN) are selected for their compassion, as well as specialist care and nursing skills, delivering person-cantered care for those that need specialist dedicated care. The home provides both general and dementia nursing split into two separate wings. It is well known for its warm and welcoming environment and feel and has a CQC score of 'Good'.
Benefits of working as a RGN – Staff Nurse – Nursing Home are:
- Childcare vouchers
- The option to pick up extra shifts
- Discount schemes
- Free Uniform
As a RGN – Staff Nurse – Nursing Home, you will have the following duties:
- Responsible and accountable for providing the highest standards of nursing
- Ensure the smooth and efficient management of the shift
- Assessing, prioritising, planning, delegating and monitoring work activities
- Clinical and personal support
- Lead and supervise a team of support staff
To be successful in this RGN – Staff Nurse – Nursing Home role you will need:
- A registered nurse qualification, and an NMC PIN
- Can adapt well and to working independently and in a team
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org