RGN – Registered Nurse – Inpatient Surgical Ward – Southampton – Up to £28,750 per annum
Full time, permanent position 37.5 hours per week
I am currently recruiting for a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) to join a Inpatient Surgical Ward within a Treatment Centre in Southampton. This is a fantastic opportunity and is a full time permanent position.
Within this role you will be responsible for delivering patient focused care, such as assessments, planning, delivering and evaluating the care in line with the Treatment Centre. The Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) will be on a rotation throughout a range of different day surgery areas, from pre-assessment pre and post op and theatres. This makes the position a fantastic opportunity to gain a brilliant set of clinical skills and knowledge.
The Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) will really want to excel within their career, wanting to develop existing skills and broaden their knowledge. You will need to be able to quickly build rapport with not only the patients but families and careers ensuring that active planning and discharge measures are put into place.
You will need to liaise with all members of the multi-disciplinary team keeping all records up to date.
Benefits as a RGN – Registered Nurse – Inpatient Surgical Ward include:
- Industry leading training and development programmes
- Fantastic location
- Brilliant and well managed team
As a RGN – Registered Nurse – Inpatient Surgical Ward you will be responsible for:
- Planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating individual care plans for service users
- Ensuring care provided is in accordance with Care Quality Commission Standards
- Developing and maintaining effective channels of communication between all members of the multi-disciplinary team
As a RGN – Registered Nurse – Inpatient Surgical Ward you will have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RGN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org