Registered Mental Health Nurse – RMN – Nursing Home - Stoke, Staffordshire – Up to £17.50 per hour
Perm - Days
I am currently looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) to work perm day shifts within a nursing home in Stoke, Staffordshire.
You will be working within a large, prestigious nursing home in Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire. I am looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to join this fantastic team which prides itself on providing exceptional levels of elderly and dementia care.
This well-established nursing home in Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, is set in 4 acres of beautiful gardens and is easily accessible from Hanley, Newcastle Under Lyme and Kidsgrove.
The benefits of this Registered Mental Health Nurse – RMN role include:
- Generous hourly rate - higher than the local average
- Paid breaks
- Dedicated training room and two full-time staff trainers on site
- Flexible shift patterns
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse – RMN you will:
- Deliver quality, person-centered care to elderly residents
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Supervise junior members of staff and healthcare assistants
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse – RMN, you will be:
- RMN qualified and registered with the NMC.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Up to date with current practices
For more information please email email@example.com