Health & Wellbeing Nurse - RGN or RMN - Prison & Community - Substance Misuse - Warrington, Cheshire - £26,759 per annum - annual increments up to £32,585 per annum
Hours: Monday - Friday , 37.5 hours per week
My Client is currently recruiting for Health and Wellbeing Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) to work within the community and prisons in Warrington, Cheshire.
As a Health & Wellbeing Nurse you will contribute to the service to ensure that those who experience problems through the use of drugs or alcohol always receive high quality services that follow to the best practice guidelines and achieve high professional standards.
As a Health & Wellbeing Nurse will have an obligation to deliver a range of clinical interventions including BBV screening and vaccination to service users entering treatment, both in Prison and the Community.
As a Health and Wellbeing Nurse you will be expected to have an assertive approach to ensuring the safety and well-being of all children, young people and adults and demonstrate an understanding of and obligation to best safeguarding practice.
The benefits of this Health & Wellbeing Nurse - RGN or RMN role include:
- Competitive pay rates
- Opportunity to work in an exciting sector
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm working hours
- Company Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Excellent induction, training and development opportunities
- Accredited professional development
As Health & Wellbeing Nurse - RGN or RMN you will have:
- First level registered nurse with recent relevant post qualification experience and a current PIN
- Relevant recent experience of working within drug and alcohol treatment
- A clear understanding of the need for and ability to deliver quality services
- Sound and demonstrable knowledge of clinical prescribing issues.
- Sound and demonstrable knowledge of harm reduction and health promotion interventions.
- Knowledge of the issues facing substance misusers including appropriate medical interventions, social care and health issues
- Ability to assess and recovery plan service users and formulate written reports as necessary
As a Health & Wellbeing Nurse - RGN or RMN you must have:
- RGN or RMN qualification and NMC PIN
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org