Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Intermediate Care - Community - Cheshire - £24-£28ph
We are currently looking for an Occupational therapist to join the intermediate community care team within Cheshire. The role encompasses the assessment of service users with the aim of increasing their independence at home.
The Community Intermediate Care Service looks after people when they have been discharged from hospital or to prevent unnecessary admission, as well as seeing patients at home to reduce their level of dependence on either formal or informal care.
Nurses, therapists and generic support workers offer rehabilitation in patients' homes from a few days to a maximum of 6 weeks. There are also a small number of intermediate care beds in Croydon in residential care homes and in a nursing home.
Flexible working hours considered over 37.5 hours per week.
Overtime may be offered, but not required depending on service needs.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Ongoing contract
- Flexible working hours
- Joining a collaborative and friendly team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free access to our online training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy