Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Frailty - Older Adults - Lincolnshire - £22-£25ph
We are currently looking for an Occupational therapist to join the Frailty Team within Lincolnshire. The role encompasses the assessment of service users with the aim of increasing their independence.
The role is to manage a caseload of environmental assessments following fractured hips or elective surgery. The post will involve transfers and mobility assessments, activities of daily living, equipment assessments, and advice/education to carers and patients to optimise recovery and prevent readmission. Joint visits will also be made with the Multidisciplinary team within a hospital environment.
The successful Occupational Therapist will be able to work as an autonomous worker, and be highly skilled with the assessment of patients.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Joining a collaborative and friendly team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Occupational Therapist will have experience of…
- Older adults
- Equipment Provision
- Community settings
- Home visits
- Functional assessments
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Providing a customer focused service
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of allied health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each Allied Health Professional you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy