Substance Misuse Nurse - RGN/RMN - Drug and Alcohol Detox Clinic - Norfolk - Up to £32,584p/a
37.5 working week
9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
I am currently looking for an experienced RGN or RMN to join an exciting substance misuse charity service based in King's Lynn, Norfolk.
The company is one of the country's most recognisable alcohol and opiate addiction recovery services and are expanding at a fast rate. The charity aims to provide detoxification care to patients, attending to their general and mental wellbeing.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar area or a keen interest in substance misuse and be looking for a challenging and exciting new position in the Great Yarmouth area.
The successful candidate will be competent across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge. You will have sound knowledge of the treatment journey, an understanding of the importance of long term care, and have a positive attitude towards training and development. It is also preferable that you have experience working in vaccinations, including BBV, Hepatitis C screening, ECG's, alcohol and opiate detoxification and health promotion.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an influential charity organisation at a time of rapid expansion. The company offer the potential to develop and progress and support you in doing so. Team work is one of the key factors in this role and the successful individual will be expected to play their part within the dynamic of the team.
The benefits of this Substance Misuse Nursing role include:
- Generous salary package
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Relevant and accredited training and development
- Recruitment and retention bonus of up to £2,000 for H&W Nurses and £5,000 for Lead Nurses
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm working hours
As a Substance Misuse Nurse you must be able to demonstrate evidence of these core skills:
- Team player
- Willing to 'go the extra mile'
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
As an RGN or RMN, you MUST be/have:
- A Nursing qualification (RGN or RMN)
- Demonstrable experience or genuine interest in substance misuse
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For any further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org