Mental Health Nurse - Band 5/Newly Qualified RMN - CAMHS - Southampton - £23,000 - £28,700p/a
Relocation package offered!
Shorter shifts or long days available!
We are currently recruiting for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) who is interested in working within a CAMHS unit. This is an exciting opportunity to join a service catering for people between the age of 12 and 18. Whether you are a newly qualified RMN or a more experienced band 5, there is fantastic opportunity, with funding, for additional courses and training. This includes the nurse prescriber course and advanced practice nursing degrees.
Benefits of a Newly Qualified/Band 5 Staff Nurse:
- Excellent induction, training and CPD opportunities
- Accredited professional development
- Competitive pay rates
- A wide range of rewards and benefits
- Contributory Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Free uniform
As a Mental Health Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed
- Administering medication
- Reviewing the care needs of patients
- Analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately
- Delivering care accordingly, based on each patient's individual requirements
You MUST have:
- A Registered Mental Nurse (RMN) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- Experience of mental health services
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org