Newly Qualified Mental Health Nurse - RMN - CAMHS - Hertfordshire - £26,500p/a for the first year
I am currently recruiting for a registered mental health nurse (RMN) who is interested in working in a preceptorship role in Hatfield, Hertforshire. The role is based in the CAMHS and eating disorder unit.
Your base starting salary is £26,500 per year but after your first year of employment in your new role this will rise to £29,000 a year!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a service that we have worked with over the last five years which can genuinely offer you the opportunity to develop as a nurse and also provide the opportunity to progress into senior roles.
As a Preceptorship Nurse you will have access to:
- A variety of flexible working options
- Career development
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Flexible benefits
- Access to CPD
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and your birthday off
As a Newly Qualified Nurse, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing priorities
- Delegating available resource effectively
- Ensuring documentation is completed
- Administering medication
- Reviewing the care needs of patients
- Delivering care accordingly, based on each patient's requirements
You will have:
- A Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (RNLD) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment
For more information please email email@example.com