RGN or ODP – Theatre – Private Hospital – Kent – Up to £25,000 per annum
This is an excellent opportunity for a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) or Operating Department Practitioner ( ODP ) to join a private hospital in Kent.
They are looking for an RGN or ODP who has experience working within Theatre, and who is looking for a new opportunity within a well-established private hospital. This is a great opportunity for a committed RGN or ODP to be part of a growing national provider and an experienced theatre scrub nursing team.
You will be competent across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge.
The benefits of this RGN or ODP – Theatre – Private Hospital role include:
- Access to professional and personal development
- Dynamic working environment
- Training and progression opportunities
They are looking for an RGN or ODP with the following skills/ qualities:
- Team player
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Willing to 'go the extra mile'
- Business focused
- Excellent communication skills
Qualifications & Training required for this RGN or ODP – Theatre role:
- RGN or ODP Qualified
- NMC or HCPC Registration and the legal right to work in the UK
- Previous experience of working within Theatre
For more information please email email@example.com