Staff Nurse - RGN / RMN - Nursing Home - Staffordshire - minimum £16p/h + paid breaks
36 or 48 hours per week, days only!!
I am currently looking for an RGN or RMN to join an elderly and dementia nursing home in Stoke-on-Trent Staffordshire.
You will be working within a large, prestigious nursing home which is set in 4 acres of beautiful gardens and is easily accessible from Hanley, Newcastle Under Lyme and Kidsgrove. The successful candidate will join this fantastic team which prides itself on providing exceptional levels of elderly and dementia care.
The benefits of this RGN/RMN role include:
- Generous hourly rate - higher than the local average
- Dedicated training room and two full-time staff trainers on site
- Flexible shift patterns
- Paid breaks
As a Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) you will:
- Deliver quality, person-centred care to elderly residents
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Supervise junior members of staff and healthcare assistants
- Develop, review and update care plans
- RGN/RMN qualified and registered with the NMC
- Up to date with current practices
- Eligible to work in the UK
For further information please email email@example.com