Unit Manager - RGN - Neuro Rehab - Essex - Up to £41,000p/a + benefits
Days or nights available
Our client are looking for a qualified and experienced nurse (RGN) who has a proven track record along with evidence of PREP (Post-registration Education & Practice). The ideal candidate will have recent previous experience of working in neuro care and this should be for a minimum of two years.
The successful candidate will be knowledgeable of the statutory requirements associated with young chronic neuro care as well as possess excellent inter-personal skills and other personal attributes such as reliability and initiative.
As a unit manager you should be able to work flexible hours, at weekends, or be on call as necessary; covering any sickness, annual leave etc.
Basic Unit Manager benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible shifts
- Great team
- Developing your own team
As a Unit Manager your duties will include:
- Ensure effective communication systems are in place and used
- Writing multi-disciplinary team reports & attending case reviews
- Ensure that all relevant codes of practice and regulations are upheld
- Ensure ongoing professional development is maintained
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Allocate residents/patients and ensure involvement in all aspects of the rehabilitation programme
- Work collaboratively with the team through effective leadership and motivational skills
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate care for residents/patients from admission to discharge
- A current, valid registration with the NMC
- RGN qualification
- The right to work in the UK
- At least 2 years' experience in neuro care
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org