Staff Nurse – RGN - Interventional Radiology – NHS Hospital – Bristol – Up to £29,700 per annum
We are currently looking for a committed and enthusiastic RGN, to join a fantastic NHS Hospital in Bristol. They are looking for a Band 5 Staff Nurse to join their Interventional Radiology department working full time.
This is an excellent opportunity for an RGN who has a keen interest in working within Interventional Radiology, and who has the ability to provide exceptional quality care.
As an Interventional Radiology Nurse you will be involved in the assessment, planning and care of patients who are undergoing diagnostic, interventional and therapeutic procedures.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse – RGN - Interventional Radiology role include:
- A Competitive salary
- Guaranteed pay rise if currently working in the NHS
- NHS pension
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Support for progression into senior roles
As Staff Nurse – RGN - Interventional Radiology you will be responsible for:
- Providing the highest standards of nursing care to service users
- Planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating individual care plans for service users
- Ensuring care provided is in accordance with Care Quality Commission standards
- Being fully conversant with all policies and procedures of the client
- Being competent in the administration of medication in accordance with the clients policies
As Staff Nurse – RGN - Interventional Radiology you will have:
- A Registered Nurse (RGN) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com