Unit Manager – RGN or RMN - Neurological Rehab - Hucknall, Nottinghamshire - £37,838 to £41,722 per annum plus £1000 Welcome Bonus
Working hours: full time
You will be a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) or Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) and an experienced manager looking for a new position within neurological rehab.
My client is a neurological rehabilitation clinic in Hucknall, Nottinghamshire which is part of a national company that places real value on the quality of care they give. They are looking for a Unit Manager (RGN/RMN) with a positive, can-do approach to nursing with a particular passion for neurological and acquired brain injury care. Previous experience in a supervisory position or experience within neurological care is preferred.
The benefits of the Unit Manager – RGN or RMN role include:
- A fantastic salary of up to £41,722 per annum
- Funding for MSc and BSc degrees
- An excellent approach to training and accommodate their staffs specific interests
- Excellent development opportunities
- A generous pension scheme
- Opportunity to see patients fully recover
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a multi-disciplinary team working in partnership with the NHS, in providing necessary support to people who have suffered brain injury. The centre has excellent facilities, expertise and resources.
Key accountabilities as a Unit Manager – RGN or RMN include:
- Ensure effective communication systems are in place and used appropriately
- Work collaboratively with the team through effective leadership and motivational skills
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate care for residents/patients from admission to discharge
- Function as named nurse to allocated residents/patients and ensure involvement in all aspects of the rehabilitation programme including writing of multi-disciplinary team reports & attending case reviews
- Ensure that all relevant codes of practice and regulations (MHA 1983, NMC & Care Standards Act 2000) are upheld
- Ensure ongoing Professional Development is maintained
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including Health & Safety and Fire Safety etc.
The successful applicant for this Unit Manager – RGN or RMN role must have:
- A current, valid registration with the NMC
- RGN or RMN qualification
- The right to work in the UK
- A passion for delivering high quality care
For more information please email email@example.com