Occupational Therapist - Community - Local Authority - North Somerset - £32 - £35ph
We are currently recruiting an occupational therapist for our local authority client in North Somerset who has good previous experience in social services doing adults community. The successful OT will need to have previous experience with Adaptations, Equipment and Manual Handling. This role is to start ASAP and will initially go on for 3 months.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Deeply rewarding
- Working within an developing social services team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful occupational therapist will have experience of…
- Major Adaptations
- Manual Handling
As an Occupational Therapist you MUST be
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free access to our online training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy