Unit Manager – RGN, RMN, RNLD - Complex Physical and Mental Health Service - Birmingham, West Midlands - Up £38,000 per annum
We are presently looking for a passionate and experienced Registered Nurse ( RGN/RMN/RNLD ) to join this small home in Birmingham, West Midlands as Unit Manager. You will be joining one of the country's most well respected healthcare providers in this service which provides outstanding care. You will have experience working in a similar care setting and be passionate and caring nurse.
The benefits of this Unit Manager – RGN, RMN, RNLD role include:
- Competitive salary with annual review
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Assistance with revalidation process
- Opportunities to gain additional City & Guilds qualifications
- Online benefits scheme including high street retailers
- Comprehensive training and induction
This is a small, purpose built, service which is part of one of the private sector's most well-known healthcare groups.
The service itself provides care for adults suffering from physical disabilities and complex needs. Those needs include neurological disorders, Huntington's disease, Autism, Asperger Syndrome and Multiple Sclerosis. You will have a sound knowledge of both theoretical and clinical aspects of nursing including developments within your profession. As Unit Manager you will be expected to have a sound understanding and working knowledge of CQC standards and regulations. You should also have previous supervisory experience and great communication and leadership qualities. In your role you will have the opportunity to keep your nursing skills up to date in line with Revalidation whilst developing and nurturing your management abilities.
As Unit Manager – RGN, RMN, RNLD you will be responsible for:
- Conducting pre-admission assessments, assessing care requirements
- Providing safe and effective means for the ordering, handling, storage, recording and disposal of drugs
- Ordering clinical supplies to budget, ensuring safe storage, stock rotation and usage
- Reviewing and documenting care plans regularly
- Participating in an on-call system to support the nurse in charge
- Deputising for the Registered Home Manager where necessary
As a Unit Manager – RGN, RMN, RNLD you will have:
- Working knowledge of CQC regulations and requirements
- A Registered Nurse qualification ( RGN/RMN/RNLD )
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org