Lead Nurse – RGN or RMN – Drug and Alcohol Detox Clinic – Bradford - £32,000 per annum
Shifts: 37.5 hours
We are currently looking for a dedicated and ambitious RGN or RMN to take on a Lead Nurse position within a Drug and Alcohol Detox Clinic in Bradford. The Lead Nurse will be responsible for supervising a team of nurses across the Bradford services, as directed by the Locality Lead and Clinical Services Coordinator.
The main duties as a Lead Nurse – RGN or RMN – Drug and Alcohol Detox include:
- Assessing clients and developing risk management plans
- Screening for BBV
- Delivering vaccinations
- Dispensing Naloxone
- Advising clients on medication and substance misuse, and enabling them to access medical care
- Review medication regimes and assist in the process of referrals for post-treatment recovery support
- Work within a Medically Assisted Recovery model.
As a Lead Nurse – RGN or RMN – Drug and Alcohol Detox, you must have:
- RGN or RMN Qualification and NMC PIN
- Previous experience of working with drug and alcohol recovery is ideal, but not essential
- Previous experience of leading / managing a team is desirable but applicants' with strong nursing experience and the potential to develop in to management with training and support will be considered.
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org